Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wednesday Day Trading: ES Long Trade


My second trade of the day came in the ES market at 11:00AM Eastern time. The bar before finally broke out of the trading range, and I almost did not take this trade, but I did. The reason that I almost did not take the trade was the longer bar in the ER, but with this being said, I saw an opportunity to make a move to 1387.50 so I was long at 1384.5.

This was a real nail biter and I pulled my profit target in at 1387, and although it went on to target I was happy to take less and call it a winner for the day. I made my weekly goal on this trade, and I am happy to report that I will just comment on trades that I like for the rest of the week now.

Trading is the most challenging and exciting thing I believe a person can do, not worring about the ones that get away and not chasing markets ...

As a mentor of mine told me many years ago, "Trade what you see David, not what you think." It took a long time for those words of WISDOM to sink in for me. I will leave you with this comment that I read the other day ...

"At the end of the day if you smiled more than you frowned, laughed more than you cried, told your family and friends you loved them, and had a pretty good time doing what you do for a living, then it was a good day. Go to bed and say thanks." - Larry Winget

Have A Very Nice Trading Week! If can be of any assistance, then let me know.


Happy Trading,

David AKA Tiger

No comments: