Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesday Day Trading - ZB Bond Trade


My first thought on the day was Bernanke (Fed Chairman) was speaking at 9AM Eastern Time, so staying out of the market until it showed it's direction was the wise thing to do today. With this being said, I found myself in a SHORT trade, that reached target easily on an entry at 9:05AM Eastern.

This was the best trade of the morning. I did not like the way the euro fell so fast so I stayed away from this market. Stock indices were indecisive, and grains were not moving in unison specifically, wheat and corn when I was looking at a trade opportunity in those markets.

My only trade of the day, then came in the bonds. I personally like quick movement in the market ... but controlled movement ... waiting the additional 5 minutes this morning was the key to victory ... or waiting for the 9:05AM Bar to start printing.

I wish you all the best in your trading, and as always, if I can be of any assistance in your personal day trading just ask.


Best Continued Wishes,


David AKA Tiger

No comments: