Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Day Trading: ZB Employment Friday


The last two days have been a day trader's paradise or dream. MAKE IT RAIN! This morning in the ZB the trade came fairly quickly after the employment numbers were released. I waited a few minutes before jumping in the water. This market set up the rest of my trading day. I used the profits on this trade to take advantage of other opportunities in the ES and G6E. I was out of this trade in about a minute give or take when it hit my profit target.

The market really wanted to trend today, so I switch to a more aggressive strategy in the G6E and ES markets today. Since the ER and ES are so highly correlated I did not trade both the ES and ER. In any case, this trade allowed me to take advantage of the bigger opportunities to be made in ES and G6E.

Seriously, a day like today has you thinking that you are a TRADING GOD ... but with that being said, the market is a very fickle beast and no one person will ever be able to tame it. So I am thankful for my winnings today and look forward to the rest of June. I have made my June and July monetary monthly goals on the last 2 trading days.

Day Traders ROCK!! Well, at least today we did ... :-)

David AKA Tiger

2 comments:

Silverbear said...

David,
Great trading! Now that you have met your monthly targets and booked your winnings, take the rest of the month off before you give it ALL back!!!! LOL

David M. Knight said...

Most definitely, I will be able to take my vacation this year ... lol.