Friday, March 27, 2009
Trading with the Tiger Weekly Wrap Up: Live Day Trading Chat Room
Trade of the Week: March 25th, 2009 EURO FX (G6E) Market
• Euro FX (G6E) trade above is an example of a long THRUST Bar entry with very nice supporting volume.
• This G6E trade earned $375.00 per every contract traded, or for every 2 contracts the trade earned $750.00.
• G6E market, if you would like to replay it for yourself, then use the G6E setting with your Rockwell Trade Navigator. The time of the trade was at 10:00 AM Eastern time.
• This trade was a very quick lightening fast one to get in and profit from.
• We had 5 trades on the week: 1 winner, 2 breakeven, and 2 non-winning trades.
• Breakdown: ES 0 trades, ZB 0 trades, G6E 3 trades, GC 1 trade, and CL 1 trade.
• Overall we ended with a profit on the week trading 2 contracts.
• We only traded on Wednesday and Thursday this week, because I was out of town.
• We had 2 morning trading sessions this week from 8:20AM Eastern to 11:30AM Eastern, and no afternoon trading session from 1:30PM Eastern to 4:00PM Eastern.
David “Tiger” Knight
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Geithner: 'Quite Open' to Idea of Global Currency
March 25, 2009 10:34 AM ET James Pethokoukis Permanent Link Print
Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner says he is "quite open" to a massive reduction in the economic power and influence of the United States.
O.K, what Geithner actually said earlier today is that he is "quite open" to China's idea of a global currency system linked to the International Monetary Fund's Strategic Drawing Rights. But it might be pretty much the same thing since the whole point of the embryonic idea is to lessen the influence of the dollar. More from Geithner: "As I understand it, it's a proposal designed to increase the use of the IMF's Special Drawing Rights. I am actually quite open to that suggestion ...[though it should bee seen as an] evolutionary building on the current architecture rather than moving us to a global monetary union."