Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday Day Trading: ZB Long Entry


Click chart for comments ... beware of trading today and tomorrow with the FOMC meeting the next two days. I will personally not be trading until after the release of the FOMC statement at 2:15PM on Wednesday now. My own personal trading I have found these days to be very tough to find any clear trend. Others may have a valid system of trading into this report, but for me this gives me an excuse to take a little time off from trading.

Best to you and yours ... I traded the 3rd green bar today at 8:50AM Eastern time. This trade eventually went on to target. My stop was hit at breakeven plus a tic today.

Good Trades,

David AKA Tiger

P.S. I will not be trading now until after the RED REPORT release of the FOMC Statement at 2:15PM Eastern time tomorrow now.

No comments: