Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday Day Trading: ZB Long Trade


Today being Monday, there was not much trading opportunities in the market. The one that did develop was in the bond market or ZB or the long bond, as some people refer to it. This trade came at 10:05AM Eastern time and went on to target.

This was a tougher trade to hold since it took 3 bars to make target. I brought my stop up to breakeven plus a tic on the second bar, and stayed in the trade barely. This trade fought it's way up to target.

What I liked about this trade was the following:
1. Rising Volume
2. Trend going up
3. Close above Friday's High
4. Plenty of room on the ADR. (average daily range)
5. Felt good (was a part of my trading plan.)

The above factors quickly played into my decision to make this trade, and it did end up in the winning column of today's trading. That's all for now.

Good Trades,

David AKA Tiger

No comments: