Friday, June 27, 2008

Replay of ZB Trade on June 26 2008

Replay of my trade in ZB or Long Bond on Thursday June 26, 2008. The total trade per every 2 contracts traded made $687.50. I will be taking some time off from Saturday until after the July 4th weekend. I hope that you as well, have a Happy 4th week.

My personal trading tells me to trade very lightly, if at all during this week of the year. This is the half way point in the trading year, and for me it's a great time to take a break from trading and recharge my batteries. I hope that you decide to do the same.

Best to you and yours!

Good Trades,

David AKA Tiger

P.S. There will be no weekly update this week ... so this will serve as the last post until July 7th or 8th. June was a good month to trade. I look forward to trading after the break, but for now it's break time! See you after the half way point of the year!!

No comments: