Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday Day Trading: ES Revenge Trade


Just to prove that I am human and have losing trades. Here is one that I considered today at 10:45AM Eastern time. On hindsight, this was a poor entry and a poor trade to consider. I have entitled this trade a REVENGE TRADE. What I tried to do was to capture the missing profits that I missed in the ER trade that was stopped out or at least that was my reasoning behind the entry.

Now with this being said, the teacher or teachers is the market. It will do what it wants to do regardless of how you feel and look, so don't be emotional and be careful of those REVENGEFUL trades. In the end, personally I have found these kind of trades rarely work out.

Well, I wish you all the best in your trading. If I can be of assistance, please let me know.


Best Wishes,

David AKA Tiger

P.S. Last trading post of the day, also I noticed that my trading platform did not place the decision points in the proper places today. To figure out my trades each bar is 15 minutes in length and I have left you my entry times today. I apologize for this, and realize that it can be confusing to read ... but hopefully they will have that fixed tomorrow.

No comments: