Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Day Trading: ER Bonus Trade


I wanted you to know that the problems with my charts are now fixed. On looking over opportunities today, the one I like the best was in ER at 11:30AM EST. You can see if you compare this chart up against the ES on the same time frame and price bars of 15 minutes they both had what I would classify as a Spike Reversal on the chart.

The better one of the two was on the ER as it closed right above Support and the ES showed the same upward movement to warrant an attempt to go LONG. This LONG trade was rewarded as you can see and easily went on ahead and made target.

In any case, I am happy to report that my charts are fixed finally and I am glad that you can see what I see on them more clearly now. I want to wish you a wonderful weekend filled with happiness and joy.

If I can be of any assistance, please let me know.


Best Wishes,

David AKA Tiger


No comments: