Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday Day Trading: ZB Long Trade


Today the markets that I follow were pretty quiet and uneventful, but at 11:35AM the bonds moved nicely up, and I went LONG at that time and comfortably hit target. This was the best trade of the day. The patient wins the day.

Once again, I noticed that the labels are not lining up properly with the chart when I save the chart or export it to my computer. Hopefully, this problem will resolve itself soon. If you look at your charts on the ZB and do 15 min bar charts you will see my entry at 11:35AM Eastern that went up nicely and made target with room to spare.

Have a nice rest of the trading week. I do not trade Friday's as a general rule. If I can be of any assistance, please feel free to email me.


Best Continued Wishes,

David AKA Tiger

No comments: