Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday Day Trading: ES Short Trade $2725 on 3 Contracts

Click on chart for comments on ES market trade.

ZB $1,125.00 on 2 contracts
ES $1,075.00 on 2 contracts
ES $2,725.00 on 3 contracts

Total On Trade = $3,850.50 (ES and ZB combined today)

Ok, this is my last trade until the week of the 17th of November. I am planning on putting together a video for tomorrow or on Saturday. I have a lot of things to get down before Winter sets in so I will be taking care of all that next week.

Be careful out there ... it has been a lot of fun pulling in money like coming off a tree lately. But I have a feeling that things will eventually settle down at some point. When? Who really knows, but for now looks like the market wants to test the lows of October 10th. We will see if it is a valid low, or if the market wants to go lower.

In all things, TRADE what you SEE, not WHAT you THINK!

Good Trades,

David AKA Tiger



Good Trades,

David AKA Tiger

No comments: