Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday Day Trading: ES Spike Reversal Long Trade $3650 on 3 Contracts

Click on chart for comments on the ES Market Trade. This trade hit it out of the ballpark today, and was advised on to my list on how I was handling this trade.

I showed how I handled 2 contracts, and how I was handling a series of 3 contracts in the market today. In any case, 2 contracts made $2450, and 3 contracts made $3650.

My combined trading on ES and ZB today was worth $5,306.25.

I was debating on getting back into a long position on the ES today, but time stop hit, and the market decided to sell off, so I stood aside, as I was not going to participate on any shorts today.

To receive my live trade updates, simply fill out the form on the right. I promise not to sell or spam you with crap you don't need, and neither do I! :-) I have been debating personally how best to help you as a trader or an inspiring trader. Just so you know, I am open to suggestions, please send them to:

TradeCraze@gmail.com

Good Trades,

David AKA Tiger

No comments: