Friday, October 10, 2008

Another Video of the Week: One by Metallica

When will the market make a bottom? We are down 50% from the highs of last year ... in one year ... this is beyond ugly now. People are talking about buying opportunities, but all I see is RED on my screen ... even GOLD is down today.

I thought about another video I like when things are going to the crapper called, "Break Stuff," but we are past that point now. Although, I have made money shorting this market down, I would much rather be buying it on the way up. Or at least a more organized market!

The good news, if any, is that we are in the last wave of selling, in my humble opinion. Things will have to settle down at some point, and we will have a vicious Bear Market rally. Keep the powder dry for the weekend, and remember to "TRADE what You SEE Not WHAT You THINK!"

Good Trades,

David AKA Tiger

No comments: