Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Unless We Forget ... September 11, 2001 Tribute

I know a lot has been said about the bailout of September, but let us not forget what really started all of this ... September 11th, 2001. This day will continue to be a day that CHANGED the WORLD for most of us that call ourselves Americans.

Let's not forget the real reason that caused all of this mess in the first place. The rules have changed. The world has changed. Let's make it a better one to live in. I know for me it is important to bring my children up to the best of my ability.

To teach them about God and Jesus, and how he died for us on the cross. All of this mess, everything we see leads us to that final day. How far or how close no one knows ... but closer we come each and every day we live on this planet.

In any case, as I see all this gluttony and these companies being punished, for some reason it brings me all back to 2001, and the day that changed many of our lives forever. As we get closer to the next Presidential election, Americans will be deciding once again on who will lead us for the next 4 years.

My pick is McCain and Palin. My main reason is this ... would you hire a fresh out of school MBA student to run a billion dollar company? If you say no, then why would you elect a man that his only qualification is running for the next office.

I believe McCain will continue the fight to keep not only your children safe, but mine as well. In this new world environment, at some point, it will come down to US vs THEM. Who the THEM is still being decided, but one thing is for sure, if you are a Christian, then you can see the battle lines being drawn as we continue down the road to end days.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying the world is going to end tomorrow. We are assured that we will not know the time or the hour of HIS coming. You know I just don't trust a man that has no religious beliefs that I can say that is why I like and will vote for him. In any case, I wish you and yours all the best, and remember when it is just you in the voting booth ...

Who will keep America safer?

Ok, I am off my soap box. Hopefully, back to trading in October when all the dust settles. I have made my money for the month and I am taking my ball and going home now. If I see something that screams at me, then I will let you know. But needless to say, I am basically on the sidelines until October now.

Good Trades,

David AKA Tiger

No comments: