Saturday, September 27, 2008

September 28, 2008: Knight Capital Weekly Wrap Up


Weekend Wrap Up

Hello once again, what a September to say the least. Seems like every Sunday this month something big is happening that moves the markets.

For those that are new to trading, making announcements and doing things over the weekend to this magnitude is rather new. I really can't remember the markets being so active on Sunday's for a whole month like they have been this month.

On my blog, you will find the latest video of the week. This is my best trade of the week video. The trade was able to capture $1050 on two contracts following the greenline aggressive strategy, that I like to employ on one half of my contracts.

For big accounts, those trading 20 contracts this move then was worth $10,500 on Thursday September 25, 2008. Go check it out for yourself at: http://www.knightcapitalmanagement.com/

In addition, I was informed yesterday that if any one here on my list would like to go to the Boot Camp held by Rockwell Trading, then Rollie White is offering a special discount early bird offer once again.

They have 25 of 30 seats filled, so 5 left and they really would like a full house. Several people that were going to attend from Houston or not coming due to the Hurricane that went through there.

My thought and prayers to the people in the Houston area, we have friends that were effected from that big storm. With that being said, because of the people unable to attend, they have a couple of spots open now. And would really like to have a full house for their first boot camp in October. The deadline to make a decision is October 1, 2008, this coming Wednesday.

This is the same company from where my templates come, and the basic training I received when I got back into day trading. I am not of the habit of recommending a company, but this is one that I know has their hearts in the right place. Markus is a true trader and friend, in an ocean of sharks. Link to Rockwell's Day Trading Boot Camp: http://rockwelltrading.com/products-and-services/rockwell-trading-boot-camp

For those who would like to learn more, or who don't have the funds at this time to go, or simply is not the right time for you, then can I suggest a strategy to you, that you can employ today.

Here are the results over the month of September from Rockwell on a LIVE Daily Chat Room, that you could attend for a small fee. They have traded one contract to over $11,000 now in less than a month of trading. http://www.rockwelltrading.com/trading-room-results

In closing, I want to say that if you are looking for a trading strategy and method to employ right now, then this may be for you. I encourage you to take a look and join the trading room for a week, and see if it makes sense to you.

As always, if I can be of any assistance, then please let me know. If you do decide to take up my offer on any of Rockwell's services, then let them know that David Knight sent you. This could help you get an EXTRA DISCOUNT! :-)

Good Trades,

David Knight AKA Tiger

No comments: