Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday Day Trading: No Trades Till After Labor Day Now!


My advice for what it is worth is to take the rest of the week off and await September now. This is exactly what I am doing now. There is no point for me to give back my gains of August on poor volume days like today and what most likely will be the rest of this week.

So another mini vacation from the market is called for in my humble opinion. I will see you after the Labor Day Holiday. As always, if I can answer any question, then let me know.

Lastly, I am recommending the Day Trading Boot Camp with Rockwell, you can read more about it here:

http://www.rockwelltrading.com/

I want to wish you all the best in your trading, and look forward to better trading weeks coming into the rest of the year and fall season.

Good Trades,

David AKA Tiger

No comments: