Sunday, August 24, 2008

First Ever Day Traders Boot Camp


Hello Day Traders ... recently I was informed of the first ever Day Trader's Boot Camp from Rockwell Trading. This is the company owned by Markus Heitkoetter of Germany and is located in Austin, Texas. The training will be held in Austin, Texas in the month of October of 2008.

Right now to August 29th or this coming Friday, there is an early bird special for a $500 discount on this day trading boot camp. At last count, there were only 10 seats left of the original 30 seats available. The link to look at this boot camp is either on the Trading Lady above or click below:

Personally, I believe the best deal is the Platinum Package.

This is an all week course that includes some actual live day trading camp, and some options training as well.

Now with this being said, if the October Boot Camp is out of question for you, then I would highly recommend the Day Trading Coach Program.

You can find it off this link:

The Online Day Trading Coaching program is one that I went through personally, and I can attest to the excellent coaching that I received from this 4 week course, with continuing coaching assistance available, and a live daily chat room.

Actually, I am one of the moderators of the Live Daily Chat Room. Normally, I am moderating in the afternoon session at present. If you decide go for this offer, then let either Mandy or Rollie know that I referred you.

Once again, the Early Bird Discount is only good till August 29th, and at last count only 10 seats remained for the very first Day Trader's Boot Camp. I encourage you to take a look, and see if this kind of training is what you need in your day trading career.

Good Trades,

David AKA Tiger

P.S. If you want more information, or simply would like to talk to me before, then send me an email and we can arrange to talk before you make any decision.

Contact me at: TradeCraze@gmail.com

No comments: