Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday Day Trading: ES Trade of the Day


This was a nice trade in the afternoon. Patience wins the game here. I entered the trade a little to early and jumped the market ... ouch! With that being said, my second attempt was a nice winner. 1/2 of the contracts off at 1267.25 for $150 per contract traded.

The other part of my position I used the greenline strategy and trailed my stop watching first of all the high from yesterday, then the average daily range of the ES market. I cleared out the second half of my trades at 1273.75 on the way up to the ADR. This was for $475 per every contract traded.

Total on trade for every 2 contracts was $625, not a bad day trading, if I say so myself.

Once again, I did not get the G6E total move, check back to the chart for my entry and exit. I traded that in the middle of the move today for $500 per every 2 contracts.

The bonds gave me $375 times 2 trades or $750 for every 2 contracts today.

The EMD was for $300 on 1 contract still testing that market.

The ES was for $625 for every 2 contracts today.

So total trading for every 2 contracts = $2,175 today! Pretty good day on two contracts ... I am good to go for July trading now. I will be trading pretty light from here to month end now.

Good Trades,

David AKA Tiger

No comments: