Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday Day Trading: ZB Short Morning


Today being Thursday, the bonds or the ZB Contract was where it was at ... just pick your point to enter and it seemed to work out in your trading today. All of the trades took place after the release of the Unemployment claims today at 8:30AM. This was what I consider a RED REPORT so no trading until after the release of the report.

I made several trades today in this market noted above. 3 of them all together. 1 was a breakeven trade, and the other two went on to reach their respective targets. If you click on the image above it will show a much bigger picture of the ZB market this morning.

Tomorrow being Friday, and it falls into the category of being the day before the Holiday. I will not be trading or showing any trades for tomorrow. But if I can think of any words of wisdom to share I will do that tomorrow.

In any case, I would like to wish you a safe and happy Memorial Day Weekend. My trading will continue either on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.


Best Wishes,

David AKA Tiger

No comments: