Monday, December 22, 2008

I found this ES chart very interesting notice the Trend Line

Click on chart for a better view of the trend line that contained the downward move until the close of trading today in the ES or the emini S&P.

I found this very interesting today.

I want everyone to know that I am officially done for the year trading, and will continue my trading on January 5th, 2009 now. If you want details concerning my live trading chat room that is scheduled to commence, then the best way to do this is to sign up for my updates via the form on the right hand side of my blog so that you will be able to receive them.

If you want to read more about me:
www.RockwellTrading.com/about-us

This website has a short bio up on me, and also the trading company that I have decided to be a partner with. Once again, I am completed trading for the year, but I look forward to working with you, if that is something that makes sense to you in the very near future.

In addition, I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, or whatever you celebrate at this time of year. I would also like to take this time to wish you a Happy New Year.

I have a few year end things that I would like to share with you, but for the most part I have shut it down for the year now.

See You in 2009!

Good Trades,

David AKA Tiger

No comments: