Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday Day Trading: ZB Long Trade $1312.50 per 2 Contracts

Click on chart for comments on the ZB Market Long Trade.

Entry was after the 8:30AM Eastern time Unemployment Claims RED report. My entry time was at 8:35AM Eastern time this morning.

Entry 123^27.5
1/2 Exit at 124^03.5 = $250
2/2 Exit at 124^29.5 = $1062.50

Trade Total $1,312.50 for every 2 contracts traded.

Yesterday, the same type of trade did not work out, but today it did and went on to reach the Upper Average Daily Range. Nice trade today. This will do it for my week of trading, and I want to wish you all the a good weekend.

Important Note: Trading next week during Thanksgiving tends to be a light trading week. My trading plan has me perhaps looking for a trade on Monday or Tuesday. With that being said, next week has proven to be a light week, and I will be only looking for the very best setups, if any trading at all.

Good Trades,

David AKA Tiger

No comments: