Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday Day Trading: ZB Long Final Trade Details



Final Trade Details:

Entry at 1:35PM Eastern time at 115^22

1/2 Profit Target at 115^30 = $250
2/2 Profit Protective Stop at 115^31 = $281.25

Total on Trade for every 2 contracts traded was $531.25, before
commission costs. Just so you know I pay $5 per round turn on the
ES and ZB.

So the net gain on trade was less $10 for every two contracts or
$521.25 today.

I will be placing the final trade on my blog today, but y'all saw
it first!

In any case, I have decided for now we will have a trade of the
week, since I do a video of the week, etc.

I want to wish you all the best in your trading, and as always, if
I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

On a final note, I will be placing another educational video on the
training blog this week called: www.DayTradingKnight.com

That's All Folks have a great rest of the week!

Good Trades,

David AKA Tiger

No comments: