Friday, October 31, 2008

October Results are Impressive $42,512.50

Total Gain on the Month Day Trading: $42,512.50

Year to Date Gain: $50,275.00
Plus October 2008: $42,512.50

Total Gain on Trading: $92,787.50

This is utilizing between a total of 2 or 3 contracts mainly in 2 markets, that is the ES and the ZB markets. ES stands for the eMini S&P, and the ZB stands for the 30 Year US Treasury Market.

ZB tics at $15.625 per tic.
ES tics at $12.50 per tic.

With this being said, October 2008 was a historic month, and most likely will be a very long time that this trading method will duplicate the total amount traded using either 2 or 3 contracts at a time in the market.

Before all of this craziness in the market, the average month was in the range of $5,000 to $8,000 per month. I am still in complete amazement of how well the trading method has worked and continues to work week in and week out.

What I am not is a person that understands how best to market myself, or another way of saying this is I am not a person that really wants all kinds of attention. But with this being said, I am still searching for the right fit and I am open to suggestions on how best to not only help you, but help myself in the process.

Some of the ideas that I have toyed with:

1. Write a Book or E Book or both
2. Live Chat Room Web Conferencing (3 to 4 days a week)
3. Go Private and Trade for Profit with a few individuals
4. Develop KnightCapitalManagement.com or DayTradingKnight.com or both
5. Go with a Company that has the support tools, and I simply fit myself in and get paid for my time and efforts

These are the thoughts that come off right on the top of my head. As in all things, I am open to suggestions and advice, so please feel free to get in contact with me. I know where I am strong, and I know where I am weak. Where I am obviously strong is trading and making money, but all the other stuff is a mystery to me.

Well, these are my thoughts and my feelings as I lay them out on this blog. My honest opinion is I am sitting on a gold mine, or an ATM, and I have my own personal money tree right in my backyard.

I want to wish you all the best in your trading, and I mean it when I say, if I can be of assistance to you and your trading just let me know. I promise to get back to all emails that are sent to me.

Good Trades,

David AKA Tiger

No comments: