Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday Day Trading: ES Short Trade

Click on ES Market chart for comments on the trade. My trading plan had me looking for 1212 today. This did not happen. The trade made some money. Entry at 1230, 1/2 off at 1227, 2/2 off at 1228.00 even.

The 2/2 half of the trade was following the Greenline strategy trying to keep the trade open for a move below the low first, then onto the target. There was a spike reversal in the market and for now a general change in the direction of the trend.

Please note, this will be my last trade of the week. Things start to get a little mixed up now coming into rollover tomorrow. By this I mean choppy markets. I am not willing to give up any more of my gains on the week to indecisive markets.

As I always like to say, if you have any questions, then feel free to email me at: TradeCraze@gmail.com

Good Trades,

David AKA Tiger

No comments: