Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday Day Trading: Short ADR Extreme Trade

Click on chart for comments on the ES Market Trade. This trade was put on after the EXTREME Manipulated move by market makers and floor traders, etc. to bring the market back to "FILL ORDERS."

My trading plan had me short at 1204, then took 1/2 off at 1198 or $300 per contract traded, the remaining contracts first went to 1202, then now protective stop is currently sitting at 1198, on the last RED Bar down.

AT 11:50AM Eastern time moved Trailing Stop to 1194 (10 points from entry)

TARGET ON TRADE is 1170 or 2PM or Trailing Stop.

My plan is to hold through LUNCH at close out at 2PM or move my stop in accordance with any downward pressure. Ideally, I will let the market decide to take me out now. In any case, I will make sure that I am out of this trade before the FOMC rate release announcement, that is why I will close this trade before this announcement.

Good Trades,

David AKA Tiger

No comments: