Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September 2008 Recommended Trading Book

This is a book that was recommended to me several years ago, and I in return recommend that you get yourself a copy and read it as well. This is from the same author as The Disciplined Trader book.

As in all things, I have been able to take GEMS out of just about everything that I pick up and read. I highly encourage the practice of utilizing the brain that God has given us. We can not trade 24 hours a day, well that is not true, but you should take time off. When you take time off outside of your leisure reading, then I would recommend getting a copy of this book and reading it.

Psychology and the mental makeup of a trader, especially a day trader. This book will allow you to see how you stack up.

Good Trades,

David AKA Tiger

No comments: