Thursday, August 21, 2008

Video of the Week: Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N Roses

What a crazy week of day trading. This is exactly how I felt waiting for things to happen in the market this week. WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE BABY!!

In any case, I want to wish y'all a great weekend. I will have to really look over my trading log to come up with a trade of the week this week. Just so you know, August is generally like this coming before Labor Day. That is days filled with low volume and complete boredom.

Do you know on YouTube someone actually recorded a video of watching paint dry? Go there and search on it yourself. On a side note, my list members learned of two trades that I was considering this week. Although, they were not home run trades, they both made a little bit of money.

Since I have been updated my list members on possible trades this month, that has been worth a little over $2,500 ... not to bad on only 2 contracts per trade. This is what I am advising on the service.

By the way, I try to trade in 2 or 3 contract pairs, depending upon the market and the risk amount that is associated with each position. All of this information has been taken from a variety of sources. I do have one service that I trust more than any other, to find out what that service is to help in your day trading, or trading in general, then just send me an email to:

TradeCraze@gmail.com

Good Trades everyone and here is to September and the Volume coming back until then Welcome to the Jungle Baby!!

Best Continued Wishes,

David AKA Tiger

P.S. If you have not subscribed, to my email updates, then take the 10 seconds to do that right now. I will not spam or sell your name under any circumstance, and obviously you can remove yourself at any time!

No comments: