Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday Day Trading: ES Short Trade

This was a trade for patience. My first entry was breakeven plus 2 tics. My thought process was the bond auction made a nice move up, but the stock market had not adjusted to the bond movement. My bias was on the short side in the afternoon.

My second entry was at 1276. 1/2 of contracts off at 1273 and 2/2 contracts off at 1265. Total on trade was $700 per every 2 contracts traded.

This was a very nice late movement day in the ES market, and I once again informed my subscribers about this trade ahead of time. Although, in my email I am more conservative, than my actual trading. In other words, being aggressive is not for everyone, but I did let everyone know what I was looking for in the downward move today via email.

Good Trades,

David AKA Tiger

P.S. This will do it for my week trading. I will pick a trade from this week and make a video of it tomorrow. Good Trading everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi David, I found you google searching a futures contract and signed up for your updates. I'm wondering how you got your bars to turn colors in your charts. It really looks easy to identify directions in the market. Thanks you for any help.

David M. Knight said...

Please send your email to: tradecraze@gmail.com