Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday Day Trading: Thoughts about Trading!

Hello Traders,

I rec'd a very interesting email over the weekend. The trader asked me if I fade my signals ... this kind of caught me by surprise. Obviously, the answer to that question is NO. I do not fade my signals, but I trade them, and a lot of times for profit.

In any case, that sort of surprised me. I receive questions daily on what I am doing, but let me make one thing clear. I do not fade my trade entries. Sometimes, a spade is simply a spade.


I think it is still a little hard for some people to understand that I am doing this to help those that truly need help. Once again, for the most part this is a commitment of my time, and a passion to see struggling traders that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I have been in that tunnel and know exactly what it feels like to be on the other end of trading. It can be a very tough place to be. This has sent me in the search of the trading plan that suits me. This is exactly what I have accomplished, and continue to do so each and every week that I am trading.

Most people see this as a losing game or at least a zero sum game. I am of that opinion, but I also believe that through proper training, then one can become a successful trader. The thing that you have to ask yourself, what will you sacrifice to become that?

This truly is what it takes to become successful. As far as I know, most people don't become successes over night, but it is a growing experience.

In my humble opinion, there is nothing wrong with EARNING while you are LEARNING. Therefore; this is truly my main reason for offering any assistance at all. I wish you all the best in your trading as always, and if you ever need the extra help, then know that I am an email away.

Good Trades,

David AKA Tiger

P.S. Sign UP Today to receive email updates on what I am trading, and I promise not to sell your name.

2 comments:

boid-dog said...

Did he mean fade or front run? Not that you are; it just doesn't make any sense to say that. (I've just come across your blog for the first time btw). Thanks for putting your trades out there.

David M. Knight said...

No front running and no fading my trades here. What you see is what you get (WYSIWYG) That brings back memories of LOTUS 123 ... ha ha.

Thanks for the comments.

David AKA Tiger