Thursday, July 17, 2008

ES Profit Stop Hit on Second Half of Trade


Total per every 2 contracts traded today was $175. My trading plan was to allow it some room above the 1258 mark that was so hard to close above last week, but the market made the decision for me and I am now out of the position.

It was a trade within my plan, while I was adding to my weekly profits. This one did not pan out like the way I saw the charts. Will it go up the rest of the day or settle out? I have no idea, but I took my trade and I am happy with the results. I have found that getting a double is just fine, but allow yourself the opportunity to swing for the fences.

In any case, I am completed trading for the week now. I wish you all the best in your trading. As always, if I can be of any assistance, then let me know via email.

Good Trades,

David AKA Tiger

Plan Your Trade and Trade Your Plan!!

No comments: