Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday Day Trading - Easy ZB Bond Trade


Today's trade in the morning, I focused on the ZB Contract, or the 30 year bonds. There was a RED REPORT today being the CPI and CORE CPI, so no traded before the report release at 8:30. There were two good opportunties to then get short at 8:35AM or 8:50AM Eastern Time. I really don't care about what the report name is, but what effect will it have on the market is more important to me.

Trade went on to reach target easily on the 8:35AM trade. The second one if I would have taken it at 8:50AM moved up close to my stop, but did not stop out. It also proceeded to target as well. All in all, a nice relaxing Day Trade in the bonds today.

BTW, I use 15 minute chart settings so I don't get overly excited and decide to overtrade a market. A saying I like to say ... For Those About to Trade I Salute You!!


Best Wishes,

David AKA Tiger

No comments: