Sunday, May 11, 2008

Have you done your best?




Og Mandino wrote and I quote, "When you have finished your day, be done with it. Never save any of your load to carry on the morrow. You have done your best, and if some blunders and errors have crept in, forget them. Live this day and every day as if it all may end at sunset, and when your head hits the pillow, rest knowing that you have done your best."

If I could sum up my day trading, I could say it no better way than what Mr. Mandino said it. My mission is to show you a valuable way to day trade the markets and allow you to review my trading methods to see, if it makes sense to you.

I look forward to allowing you into my world of being a trader and all the wonders it could offer you as well.

Best Wishes,
David AKA Tiger












2 comments:

Grant M. said...

HI David, I like your blog. I found it google searching "trading ZB".

I see your templates, methods and markets are identicle to Rockwell Trading's. Any chance you are a student of theirs?

David M. Knight said...

When I first came back to day trading I took a course (a very good one) from Rockwell Trading.

I have since went a different direction, but you can still see the influence of RWT in some of my trading.

David