Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday Day Trading: ES Long Trade

Click on chart for comments on trade. Please note that I will be trading very light until after Labor Day right now. These trades were the first ones I took this week after coming back from a mini vacation.

Not shown today are my G6E trades.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I am now concentrating 90% of my efforts in 3 markets now. They are ES, EMD, and ZB. I continue to monitor ZC, ZW, and I have put on my list of monitoring G6E now.

Along with these markets, I also watch gold, oil, and soybeans. My main trading on this blog will consist of the 3 markets mentioned above until further notice. I have found enough opportunities during a week in the ES and ZB. The EMD is similar to the ER and trades closely related to that market. I am still only testing the EMD market with one contract when I get in this market.

In any case, what this means to you, if you are following me, is that I am concentrating most of my efforts in the ES and ZB markets or the emini S&P and the 30 year treasury or long bond. What I like about this decision is that this is where most of my profits come on a weekly basis, and the other markets are kind of sidelines to my bread and butter trades.

With that being said, I hold the right to make any trade in any market that I see fit. If there is an opportunity for a nice profit, with a low risk amount, then I will jump on that trade.

I wish you well and good trading.

Good Trades,

David AKA Tiger

No comments: