Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thursday Day Trading: G6E Homerun Trade!!


What a trade in the Euro today! This is what I call a HOMERUN trade. They come around just a handful of times a year, but catching one will make your trading year a lot easier. When I say handful, what I mean by that statement is not very often.

The entry came at 8:45AM Eastern time at 1.5390, and the exit at 10:30AM Eastern time at the price of 1.5531. This is 141 tics at $12.50 per tic which equals $1,762.50 per contract traded. My trading method would have had you trading more than one contract to take advantage of this trade.

I want to say that I have a specific trading plan to take advantage of this trading situation, and enjoyed a nice win today in the G6E. In any case, I have made a bunch of notations on the chart today. Take a look at the VOLUME on the trade, it was through the ROOF!!

These types of trades are why you are a day trader in the first place! Awesome trade today, and I want to wish you all the best in your trades as well.


Best Wishes,


David AKA Tiger

No comments: